Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We've had a busy February! Here's the newest addition to the Neese family, Samantha. Matt's cousin Thomas and his wife Danielle had this beautiful child in December. It took us awhile, but we finally got down to NC to visit her. Look at the chubby cheeks!



I then spent a nice "girl weekend" visiting Blacksburg. I met up with my best girlfriend Abby who flew in from FL and we then met up with another friend, Jen. We did breakfast at Gillie's, got pedicures and did a little makeup shopping. At New River Valley Mall we could barely believe that this was still there amidst all the upgrading and renovation:



The picture is a little dark, but I think Abby captured the moment. We're hoping to try on the hot orange prom dress next time we are in the B'burg.

Before I got stricken with the stomach flu I got a sassy new hair cut:

This is a little blurry and I'm completely cross-eyed as usual.

Then it snowed a million inches and I've gotten to enjoy going into work late this week. We don't even own a snow shovel since it never snows here. But my neighbor was kind enough to lend me one to get my car out. I was really excited to get to work early this morning only to find that we had no heat. Awesome.

No comments: