I know what you're thinking....I've joined up with the rest. I decided it would be fun and someone therapeutic to have a little "outlet". Anyway, it also serves as a way for me to remember what I've done this year. I can barely remember what I had thought of to do a minute ago. And I can't seem to get myself to remember to "journal". Oprah would be entirely disappointed with me.
Here's a quick update of what I've done lately:
~Went to NYC for my cousin's wedding
~Matt & Jess got married (and only 3 people threw up!)
~Neese family catfish tourney was another hot one (the LOST fog was a little weird) We did not win, if you're wondering
~I went to see Riley Kiley at Toad's Place and it was very impressive
~I went to Florida to visit my best girlfriend Abby and had a wonderful time.
~I've run at 10K, 8K and 5k in the last three months (and i'm still chubby)
~I saw the The Cure and Robert Smith can still sing!
Ok that's all I have for now. Like I said, no memory. I'm gonna go buy some B6.
No comments:
Post a Comment