Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OMG....Is It Summer?

Holy Summer! I can't believe it's about to be the 4th of July! Again, I've neglected the blog due to fishing tournaments, weddings and other various social activities. I do have proof that I attended these events and they were the cause of my non-blogging:

Neese Family Fishing Tournament-4th Place


Jimmy & Jenny's Wedding -Off the Chain!

So see, I'm not lazy, I just have lots of special events:) And there is plenty more where that came from! We typically go to Lake Anna for the 4th, but the husband is on call and we are going to try and re-schedule. Other than that, just movin' along!

P.S.-I got a great call today from a co-worker who wanted to thank me for helping her with some side project design work for her church. She said she thanked God for me and was so glad he put me in her life. I was so touched!

No comments: