I'm just sitting here watching the Golden Globes thinking about what a bad blogger I am. I'm on blogger probation. I need to devote at least one or two days a week to this thing. But I don't. Because I'm super detail oriented and it takes lots of thinking to do this. Here's what's new:
-We had to use our xmas money to buy a new computer. It decided it didn't like us anymore and we agreed and got a replacement.
-I'm already looking forward to some sort of vacation. I don't know what it will be, but I hope it involves sunshine and a miniature umbrella in a drink.
-We had a busy holiday and went from place to place to place. I can't wait until we have kids so all these people will come to us.
-Notable gifts: a t-shirt from my sister that says: "Push it Real Good" and Guitar Hero World Tour.
-My goals at work for 2009=ridiculous. I mean really, a salesperson with no Blackberry?
-I am however, very thankful for the Yoga and Zumba classes they are offering at work. God knows I need them!
-We have FOUR weddings this year!
I will try to be a better blogger this year, pinkie promise;)
No comments:
Post a Comment