1. I have seen other, much better movies since the Mama Mia debacle. The Dark Knight and Stepbrothers made up for it in leaps and bounds.

2. We just went to Nags Head and had a fabulous time with Matt's family. I am so thankful that I have an extended family to hang out with. The weather was great, too.
3. I am dreading work tomorrow and praying for a new job before the end of the month.
4. I am going to be 30 in about four weeks.
5. I think that's great (see number 4).
6. I am still trying to decide whether or not to spend money on Redskins tickets.
7. I have a new purse.


8. I think if you are female and you haven't read Twilight or any of the books that follow, you should stop everything and go get this. I literally could not stop myself from finishing this book. It was like crack.
No comments:
Post a Comment