Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ACUPUNC-ME

So we had another great 4th of July weekend at the lake. It was a little stormy so we didn't get fireworks, but it was still relaxing. I would like to thank my friend Mark for successfully getting the "Banana Phone" song stuck in every one's head. He should really be punished for this. It is awful and wrong.



I also had my first acupuncture session today to try and cure my migraine headaches. It was very interesting. I discussed the color, texture and timeliness of my stool. I am not sure I've ever discussed that with anyone. I was diagnosed as having a "hot stomach". I wonder if that's anything like a "volcano stomach" or a "magma colon". What it means is that my stomach is all jacked up and we need to get the "chi" back to its happy place. So he put some needles in my feet and hands and turned up the pan flute music and I got to stare at the ceiling for twenty minutes. I will say that there were "sensations" going on. Some of my muscles started to spasm and twitch, but no, I did not wet the table. My stomach also started to gurgle and do weird things. Overall it was a pleasant visit and I will keep you updated on if its actually working.

No comments: